Monday, September 2, 2013

The Smurfs are here!

You see the little buggers everywhere! And my little girl loves all that is tiny and cute and funny, so she adores the smurfs.

So a new cool hot thing is out and it fits right into my hat making range! I just couldn't let it go. I wanted to know if I could make it. The white hat is tricky, it's not just a pointy hat that slouches to the front. It's easy enough to draw something like that, but to actually make it??? pfffff.... it took me a few tries before I had the perfect slouch. I'm really happy with it!


Aoibhinn wanted Smurfette, but the hair (???) was something I wasn't looking forward to. First of all, Yellow is really hard to find now and I didn't want to use the bit of yellow I still have in my stash. So we decided on Brainy Smurf, with glasses, because he likes to read and so does she!


She's happy, I'm happy!

Pattern is available in my shops at Etsy, Ravelry and Craftsy!






Hope you like it!

xoxoxo Patricia



No comments:

Post a Comment