Monday, September 9, 2013

Puff Stitch Beret and Arm Warmers Plus Size






In addition to my Pop Corn Stitch hat, I wanted to try out the Puff Stitch. I think it really turned out nice!

I added some arm warmers to the pattern. I don't have slim arms and most patterns I found were not the right fit for me. If I added more rows then the hand part would be too wide. So I worked it out for myself.











At the moment I'm in a bit of a mess with one of my shops. I was doing really well selling my patterns all over the world. I was having a tiny party every time I sold another pattern. And some how that resulted in me getting reported for copy right infringement. I'm at the moment trying to work it out with the website. And hopefully be back online with all my patterns soon enough.

On a happy note. We got our fish today! Aoibhinn and Aodhan named them: Nemo, Dory, Yellowdean and Miss Bessy. They are over the moon with their fish!  I'm not looking forward to cleaning the tank tho!

xoxoxo
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment