Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Last week, Next week

Kevin the Minion



This is going to be a quick post! I'm so busy with everything and every one, I must remember to slow down! So less talk, loads of pics!

So I updated the Kevin the Minion hat pattern to include 9 sizes! Loooooads of work, but I think it was a good thing!




I finished my Turbo Snail Hat! Still need to write the pattern tho, but no rush right!




I had to bake a cake for the lovely 1 yr old Fabian.





The kids had a marathon to run! They did BRILLIANTLY! So proud!





 I finished my Chevron Winter Hat for my girl. I'm also making a skirt, boot cuffs and mittens to go with the hat. But I'm waiting for my wool to arrive!




I'm working on the pattern of the hat now. And it will soon be available in my shops!

Other plans for next week:

Art work for my living room
Hospital visit with my boy
Birthday parties
Replanting some garden plants to spend the winter indoors and getting the garden and shed ready for winter!

So busy busy busy!

xoxoxo

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment