Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thank you!

As November is the month of giving thanks, I would like to thank you all for your support and love for crochet. I have never thought a year ago a simple angry birds hat would lead to where I am now. There is so much more to come, so I hope you'll stick with me!

As a thank you to all of you, I'm offering a 25% discount in my Etsy shop until the 30th of November. Please use NOVTHANKS at checkout to receive your 25% discount!

I have read loads of things people are thankful for, from their cup of tea on a rainy day to the love of their live. Respect for all of you who are doing the 30 days of thanks. I love reading it in blogs and on facebook. I'm thankful for my husband, my beautiful little lady, my cheecky monkey boy, the support and love from our family and friends and my little corner of the sofa surrounded by hundreds of skeins of beautiful colored yarn.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment