Sunday, October 27, 2013

Free pattern - Puff Stitch Beret Hat and Pretty Arm Warmers

So it's time again for a free pattern.

As my time is still consumed with working on the Starry Starry Night Hat, finishing custom orders and I have a new Rainbow Hat in my head (which is going to be awesome!). I have been thinking about retiring some of my patterns from my shops.

So I chose my Puff Stitch Beret Hat to be a free pattern this time.

It's a lovely hat, easy to make and will keep your head nice and warm!

Included are some nice warm Arm Warmers, for arm measurement 7" to 9".

The bow was made with a free pattern from BobWilson123. They make great video tutorials for youtube to teach crochet. Check them out here!




You can get your copy of the pattern here.

If you would like to share this pattern with others, you are more then welcome to do so, but please link back to this page for the link.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia...I love your work...I'd like to take advantage of the free pattern but I can't find the instructions....can you please tell me how a get your free patterns....thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for your lovely compliment! There is a link in the second last line of the post to go to the link and you can find it in my ravelry and craftsy shop!

    ReplyDelete