Monday, September 2, 2013

Popcorn Stitch Slouch Hat... finished!

Yay! Next to my smurf hat, I finished my Popcorn Stitch Slouch Hat! And I love it!!!

I have written about it before. I started this project as a hat for myself. I got a new haircut, short on one side and long on the other side, I just absolutely love it! But all my hats from last winter don’t have the Oh La La factor now with my new haircut, so I needed something else! I was always curious in how to work a stitch like the popcorn stitch or the bobble stitch in a hat. It took me awhile to figure out how to get a nice circular shape instead of a haxagon or a what-a-gon. I think I had to start over at least 12 times, before I had a nice shape.

There is probably an easier way, but hey.. I’m stubborn.. I wanted to figure it out myself! And I learned a lot!

The pattern includes 4 sizes A baby beanie and a toddler beanie, I don’t like the look of slouch hats on babies and young children. And a Child/Teen and Adult size.



You can buy the pattern in one of my shops at Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry.



(Featured here with my Lacey Butterfly Arm Warmers, free pattern available here!)




Hope you like it!

xoxox Patricia


No comments:

Post a Comment