Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A tiny free pattern for your tiny sweet girls

First of all, yes I'm back on my blogger blog. I loved the wix at first, but now it's doing my head in with all the widgets. I just want a simple blog! So I'm back to where it all started hahaha

I have lost my crojo... well, to be honest, I lost my crojo for real people things hahaha

A few weeks ago, a little girl named Uma came to live with me and my crazy family. She came to me through @irisblingknl and I have been in love ever since!

I made cute little hats and tops and dresses and bags.

I love it, because it's small and a project doesn't take ages to finish. So I have been playing around.

I felt a bit like I was betraying all the lovely crochet people that follow me and interact with me on facebook and instagram, but I can't help myself at the moment!!

I have reinstated my etsy shop, to sell the little cute hats and tops. It was sitting there empty anyway, due to the EU VAT rules on digital items. I sold a couple of hats already and hoping more and more will find my little treasure cove :)


On my facebook page I got the question if I could write down my patterns of the clothes.

So I wrote this summer top pattern down. I hope you like it and if you have any questions, you know where to find me!


You can find the pattern in my Ravelry here:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/blythe-fashiondoll-summer-top

Please add it to your favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment